Pages

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Just Why Did Taylor Swift Go Back to December?


Is Taylor Swift's "Back to December" song about our favorite werewolf?? (Taylor Lautner, for all you people that live under rocks) Personally, I believe so. Taylor Lautner and Taylor Swift dated for three months in 2009, until she dumped him mid-December! Taylor Swift explains, "Whether good or bad, or an apology, the person I wrote this song about deserves this. This is about a person who was incredible to me, just perfect to me in our relationship, and I was really careless with him. This is a song full of words that I would say to him.

She writes in the song...
"I miss your tan skin, your sweet smile, so good to me, so right

And how you held me in your arms that September night,
The first time you ever saw me cry
Maybe this is wishful thinking
Probably mindless dreaming

If we loved again I swear I'd love you right"

     Hello - NO ONE'S SKIN IS AS TAN AS TAYLOR LAUTNER'S. The evidence is clear, its him. So this brings us to the bigger question - why would she dump him? I would give a kidney, and eyeball, and my dog just to meet Taylor Lautner! Sounds like she has serious issues... or maybe... she cried so hard after the VMA incident, that she went blind. Because no one could look into those abs eyes and turn him away. 
  

You can check out the music video below. Don't get your hopes up... Taylor Lautner isn't in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment