Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

Inner Beauty Winner of The Month Goes To...

Ms. Demi Lovato


I know what your thinking?... (didn't this chick just get out of rehab)... YES... why yes she did. She had a personal issue and she handled it. Rumors are going around that she had an eating disorder and was allegedly cutting herself. She checked into rehab late October (yes it has been a while) However, now she is, "getting back to her regular routine and spending time with her family and close friends. She is so grateful to all of her fans for their support, and looks forward to being able to talk to all of them very soon. Demi will continue to focus first and foremost on her well-being." You go Demi.
Now let me explain why Demi is our Inner Beauty winner. Often we forget that the people we see on T.V have real lives. Their personal problems don't mean very much to us. However Demi took the time to show the world that she puts herself before the fame. She took a 3 month break from her Disney show "Sonny With a Chance". She had to admit to the world she was one of those "Disney Stars Gone Wild" (Miley Cyrus). Instead of hiding her problems she let EVERYONE know she was dealing with things. Now she's on the right track and I believe in her 100%. Also, how can anyone blame her for having issues anyway. I go nuts when I lose my favorite earrings, can you imagine having your own T.V show? With all the pressures and boy problems! I would have been in rehab since day one! So Demi, you rock! We love you!
Btw - She was always my favorite anyway ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment