Pages

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Did Kim Kardashian Try to Make Herself Even Prettier?


This picture taken last week in Los Angeles shows the beautiful Kim Kardashian with noticeably larger lips...and we aren't the first to notice. A swarm of blog sites and gossip magazines have been parading about "Kim Kardashian's Drastic Surgery"! What did Kim K have to say...

She explained "That's not true. Trust me, I've tried Botox on the show… I have the flu. I'm puffy and swollen, and I have no make-up on. Why would I just do my bottom lip? My top lip was smaller and my bottom lip was huge and I'm thinking that would be the worst doctor on earth to do one lip and not the other. It's definitely something that I would never do. I think my lips are big enough to my taste level."

Hmmm. Did that explanation make sense to anyone out there? (didnt think so). I'm not really buying it. But whatever, I think Kim Kardashian is naturally beautiful under all that makeup. Don't go change a thing! or anymore things. Pretty soon we'll have another Franken-Heidi on our hands...


HEIDI SAD! 

No comments:

Post a Comment