Pages

Friday, December 17, 2010

The countdown to the New year..

We can all acknowledge that the Christmas season is most certainly here with all the parties and presents, but what about the New Years? Are we all ready to welcome in the new year? It was just a day ago it seems, when we were welcoming the 2010 year but now its about to be 2011!! Too me it is kind of unbelievable! What should I expect this new year, will this year be a not so great year? Is this year going to be the best year of my life!?  Is my social life going to ever get better( personal problem :>)? Well I don't know until we get there but lets hope for the best. 

Whats your new years resolution?

- Sincerely JOJO <3

“Another fresh new year is here . . .
Another year to live!
To banish worry, doubt, and fear,
To love and laugh and give!

This bright new year is given me
To live each day with zest . . .
To daily grow and try to be
My highest and my best!

I have the opportunity
Once more to right some wrongs,
To pray for peace, to plant a tree,
And sing more joyful songs!”


-WILLIAM ARTHUR

No comments:

Post a Comment