Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Things That I'm Really Excited About

So far this summer has been pretty BORING and disappointing. So to cheer myself (and maybe you?) up, here's a list of some of the things that I'm really excited about this summer.

1. Tonight's episode of Pretty Little Liars
Pretty Little Liars season two started back up last Tuesday and it was awesome! PLL is one of my favorite shows, seriously. I fell in love with the books sophmore year and was so excited when I found out it was becoming a show. The show and the series actually have a lot of differences, but it's still really good, so I don't mind. Now its like two versions of the same story! I just can't wait to see what happens.

2. Summer movies
SO many awesome movies are coming out this summer that I'm excited for. I read about Emma Roberts' new movie, The Art of Getting By, and I knew I would want to see it. It came out a couple of days agao, so hopefully this week I'll be able to go see it. Freddie Highmore is in it and he's a really interesting person; also he was in Charlie and The Chocolate Factory and August Rush. Definitely, going to be a new favorite of mine haha. And of course Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows part two comes out in 24 days! It's sad because it's I'pretty much the end of my childhood. I've been watching the movies and reading the books since first grade! It's pretty crazy. But hopefully, J.K. Rowling will hear the hearts of children all over the world breaking, and continue the series or something...just saying. There are SO many more...but not enough time/space to write about them here.

3. Vans Warped Tour
Vans Warped Tour is a music festival that runs all summer long. It usually hosts pop punk and rock bands, as well as some ska, reggae, and rap groups. I went for the first time last year and it was so amazing. It lasted all day and I didn't get home until almost two in the morning. It's a great festival to go to even if you don't listen to alot of the bands going, because the people are great too.

4. NEW YORK CITY
I'm applying for schools only in New York and hopefully I will be going up there to visit schools and learn the city more. It's one of my favorite places in the world! Maybe even get to take some classes to help prepare me for all that is the fashion world.

What are you excited about this summer??
-Assata xx

No comments:

Post a Comment