Pages

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Art Review: cRAEtions

Art is one of my favorite things in the whole world. Recently, I was asked to look at an art blog run by someone I follow on twitter and I'm glad I took up her offer! cRAEtions is a blog full of art done by Rae, 17 years old, from Marin, CA, though she currently lives in Utah. Below are three of her favorite pieces, which are all featured on her blog!



In addition to her own art work, she posts other artists'  work too! She works with many different mediums, so you never know what you're gonna get. For the most part, she does a lot of still-life drawings or drawings from memory, which could be either a good or bad thing, depending on personal opinion. She uses a lot of color and the pairings are always really good. Rae posts a new piece  every Monday, so go to her art blog and check her out...maybe even leave her a comment! http://craetions.tumblr.com/
-Assata xx

P.S. Tell her I sent you!

No comments:

Post a Comment